Vocational education is education within vocational schools that prepares people for a specific trade. It directly develops expertise in techniques related to technology, skill and scientific technique to span all aspects of the trade.
- To have its own building to establish “Training Centre’s” by providing Seminar hall, Laboratory, Hostels facilities etc. for outstation trainees and representatives of affiliated institutions attending the EBVTR office for participating in continuing Education program
- Reconsidering legislation regarding the institution of technical and vocational education
- Creating new financial system and laws which contribute in developing vocational education
- Implementing quality assurance criteria in the institution of education
- Creating qualifying system for unemployed people and enabling them to be
- Improving the quality of education and learning through developing curricula and following modern teaching and training methods.
- Productive in society To set up a Centralized library and workshop by providing Books and Audio / Video cassettes / CDs.
- To organize and affiliate Institutions imparting vocational training in different parts of the state with a view to promote IT Education in rural areas of the country. To conduct regular seminars to popularize Technical training all over India.
- To acquire a Mobile van for promoting Vocational Education in Rural areas thereby motivating self-employment.
- To motivate the affiliated institutions by providing those necessary updated notes diagrams, training kit etc. based on the latest syllabus of the EBVTR for Certificate, Diploma and Advance Diploma Courses.