Home - Mission Vision
To be a world-class organization that leads the country's technological and socio-economic development by improving technical manpower's global competitiveness and providing high-quality technical education system to all segments of society.
To raise the profile and recognition of skilled people, and show how important skills are in achieving economic growth and personal success. Towards becoming a 'Center of Excellence' in only regular courses by offering Quality Training Program to meet the current and emerging needs of the adult population, by widening the access to vocational training and by functioning as a catalyst to bridge social, economical and to be a major part in developing India.
The vision of the Educational Board of Vocational Training and Research (EBVTR) is typically to create a skilled and adaptable workforce that can meet the needs of the industry or field it serves. This may include:
●   Providing high-quality vocational training that is relevant to the needs of the industry or field
●   Conducting research to stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies
●   Building partnerships with employers and other organizations to ensure that training programs are aligned with the needs of the workforce
●   Encouraging lifelong learning and professional development opportunities
●   Fostering a culture of innovation and creativity
An EBVTR's vision is to strive to be a leading organization in its specific field and to provide training that equips individuals with the necessary skills to excel in their chosen careers and adapt to the changing needs of the industry.