Educational Board of Vocational Training and Research (EBVTR) an autonomous education society registered under act. 21, 1860 Reg.no. F-65931 EBVTR is a leading global talent development organization, providing education skills training, vocational education training and career preparation to youth who need support. EBVTR is committed to improving the education and training opportunities of low-income youth by strengthening their capacity for lifelong learning and developing their academic, technical and career skills. The programs are tailored to meet each student’s unique educational, personal or career needs.
It takes up resource activities for computer education skill program training, vocational education training and training and education field, electronics and information technology.
Vocational and technical education has historically been known as “education for work.” It has focused on providing learners with the skills and knowledge needed to successfully transition to the workplace. In the late 20th and early 21st centuries the system also has evolved from being initially focused on entry-level job preparation to include adult retraining programs, college preparatory coursework, post-secondary options and programs, and many other options
To be a world-class organization that leads the country's technological and socio-economic development by improving technical manpower's global competitiveness and providing high-quality technical education system to all segments of society.
To raise the profile and recognition of skilled people, and show how important skills are in achieving economic growth and personal success. Towards becoming a 'Center of Excellence' in only regular courses by offering Quality Training Program to meet the current and emerging needs of the adult population, by widening the access to vocational training and by functioning as a catalyst to bridge social, economical and to be a major part in developing India.
The vision of the Educational Board of Vocational Training and Research (EBVTR) is typically to create a skilled and adaptable workforce that can meet the needs of the industry or field it serves. This may include:
●   Providing high-quality vocational training that is relevant to the needs of the industry or field
●   Conducting research to stay abreast of emerging trends and technologies
●   Building partnerships with employers and other organizations to ensure that training programs are aligned with the needs of the workforce
●   Encouraging lifelong learning and professional development opportunities
●   Fostering a culture of innovation and creativity
An EBVTR's vision is to strive to be a leading organization in its specific field and to provide training that equips individuals with the necessary skills to excel in their chosen careers and adapt to the changing needs of the industry.
●   All course certificate will be Register for employment /self-employment department in India.
●   Application for new Vocational training center all over India for the academic year 2022-2023 are invited Apply Now .
●   Application for new VTC (vocational Training centre) institute, Academy Registration open all over India for the academic year 2021-2022 Apply now.
●   Registration Related Queries or Consultation - please visit link section.
●   Important direction to renew your centre is necessary to be done for the session 2022-2023. Renew Now
●   Last date for submission of students' exam application is 5th of every month.
●   Verify student Result 2022-2023 – please visit link section.
●   For any assistance regarding requisitions call or sms to Helpline no : 1800 572 5696 Contact Now